Understanding risk and how it affects your business isn’t always easy. Ottawa Kent’s Academy of Risk Management was created to help our clients better understand risk and the impact risk has on core business practices and strategies.
The Academy gives you a forum for learning about cutting edge approaches to risk identification, mitigation and control with workshops and webinars led by our faculty of experts including attorneys, risk managers, safety professionals, university professors, insurance carrier experts and other leaders.
Our Next Event will be held on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 :
Workers’ Compensation Strategies & Scenarios
We are proud to announce that Leonard M. Hickey of the Michigan law firm of Hickey Combs PLC will be the next featured speaker at Ottawa Kent’s next Academy of Risk.
Mr. Hickey will discuss and take questions regarding the following topics:
- What Causes 92% of Employers to Overpay for Workers’ Compensation
- Recent Court Cases Helpful to Employers
- Solutions to Employers’ Biggest Gripes About Workers’ Compensation
- Work Comp Strategies to Assure You and Your Company Are NOT Overpaying
- My Business is Growing! So is my Work Comp. Now What?
- How Do I Know I Am Getting a Good Deal on Work Comp?
Since 1980, Mr. Hickey has specialized in representing businesses, employers, insurers and claims administrators in workers’ disability compensation matters.
You can learn more about Mr. Hickey and his law firm at http://hickeycombs.com/
Leonard M. Hickey
Hickey Combs PLC
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
The Pinnacle Center
3330 Highland Drive
Hudsonville, MI 49426